Respect The Wind

Monday, February 05, 2007

Keep Doing

I've been bothered lately about the quality of my picking technique after viewing briefly Paul Gilberts instructional video. I have come to take a bit of pride in my picking ability only to find out that I have not learned to really get a hold of it. Since the other week I've been working on that aspect of my technique.

These are one of the times when I wish I had a teacher to guide my growth. I guess I didn't have the wisdom to look past what I was capable of 5 or 6 years ago before I took a hiatus to pursue my college degree and implicitly turned my back to my real purpose. I guess theres no sense in drilling my thoughts into it. I have lost valuable time and I can no longer afford that. I now have the means to do what I've been meant to do half a decade ago, its time to fly once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home